Serving Volunteers is a full-day of training presented by Dr. Randy Wollf. Randy has been recruiting and serving volunteers as a pastor and volunteer leader for almost 30 years. His training will equip you to best prepare your volunteers for maximum effectiveness in their ministry area and also inform you of recruiting strategies to help you grow your team.
The training will take place on Friday, February 23, 2018 from 9:00-4:00 (PST). You can participate onsite in the Fosmark Centre on the Trinity Western University campus (Langley, BC) or via live-stream from a stable internet connection.
In addition to this training, you can also register for the first day called Recruiting Volunteers for a discounted price (this will focus on recruiting volunteers and best practices).
Schedule for Friday, February 23
- 09:00 – 10:20 – Recruiting Volunteers - Part 3
- 10:20 – 10:40 – Break
- 10:40 – 12:00 – Serving Volunteers for Maximum Satisfaction and Productivity - Part 1
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Lunch (participants can bring their own lunch or purchase it at TWU)
- 13:00 – 14:20 – Serving Volunteers for Maximum Satisfaction and Productivity - Part 2
- 14:20 – 14:40 – Break
- 14:40 – 16:00 – Serving Volunteers for Maximum Satisfaction and Productivity - Part 3
The registration rate for individuals is $45. You can also choose to register for Recruiting Volunteers (day one of the training) for a combined cost of $75.
Dr. Randy Wollf is Associate Professor of Practical Theology and Leadership Studies at MB Seminary and Director of MinistryLift. Randy has also served as a pastor, church planter, church council moderator, and missionary.